Dublin is a capital city of Ireland located on the east coast at the brim of River Liffey. The city is known for its rich cultural heritage that includes a historical building that dates back to 13th century. Beautiful and green city parks further enhance the beauty and aura of the city which attracts thousands of visitors every year from all across the world.
Amidst this rich cultural and historical background, CosmeDocs clinic is soon opening its skin clinic Dublin that will cater to the aesthetic needs of the visitors and the residents. People who seek good aesthetic care and treatments to enhance their appearance and well-being will be able to take advantage of this facility.
CosmeDocs clinic is in itself is an upholder of a rich heritage of delivering highly professional and advanced aesthetic treatments in completely safe and sterilised environment. The skin clinic Dublin will be operated by a team of professional, qualified, trained and experienced skin specialist Dublin, cosmetic doctors and surgeons who aim to deliver optimally natural results with minimal side effects and discomfort.
Our new aesthetic clinic Dublin will offer an extensive variety of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments under one roof using state-of-the-art equipment, devices and techniques. Our extensively experienced and trained doctors will provide the patients with a comprehensive consultation regarding their aesthetic concerns and will recommend the perfect aesthetic treatment option to address their concerns in a best possible way.
We will provide our patients with an honest and detailed review of the recommended aesthetic treatment which will help them to take an informed decision before they finally decide to undertake the aesthetic treatment from us.
Our skin clinic Dublin team will ensure maximum safety and satisfaction of the clients with the aim to providing them with completely natural and holistic results without overdoing any procedure.
At our skin clinic Dublin, we provide numerous aesthetic treatment options to our valued clients that fall under the following categories:
Ageing is not a result of single factor. Many intrinsic, as well as extrinsic factors, contributes towards skin ageing including sun rays, weather conditions, lifestyle habits, diet, natural ageing process etc. This results in giving a dry, rough, tired and ageing appearance to your skin. At our skin clinic Dublin, our specialist cosmetic doctors can help you regain your youthful and revitalised appearance with the help of different aesthetic treatments that are designed to address different ageing concerns. These aesthetic treatments will help to reduce the signs of ageing, improve skin tone and texture, lines and wrinkles, reduce pigmentation, tighten loose skin and improve sun-damaged skin. We have further categorised these aesthetic treatments for your convenience according to the skin concerns they treat.
• Skin rejuvenation treatments (dry, dull and sun damaged skin, pigmentation, acne and acne scars, uneven skin tone and texture & enlarged pores): There are numerous factors which combine to create these skin conditions including skin damage by sun rays, ageing and genetics. At our skin care clinic Dublin we will provide a wide variety of minimally invasive and advanced aesthetic treatments to effectively and safely deal with these skin issues and to restore your rejuvenated appearance. These include cosmeceuticals, micro skin needling treatment, microdermabrasion, chemical peel Dublin, Lasers/IPL treatment and Plasma Rich Platelet Therapy. Our qualified, trained and extensively experienced skin specialist Dublin are thoroughly trained and experienced to perform variety of aesthetic treatments. All of these skin rejuvenation treatments are highly popular and widely demanded due to their safe, quick and highly effective results with quick recovery and temporary side effects.
• Treatment for Dynamic lines and wrinkles: due to consistent and repeated movement of facial muscles while making different expressions over a period of time, dynamic lines and wrinkles begin to form. These are commonly observed over the forehead, between the brows and around the eyes corners. Botox Dublin can effectively and safely treat the dynamic lines and wrinkles. It works by relaxing the facial muscles which smooth out the surface wrinkles. Our skin specialist Dublin have years of experience with botox injections and know the techniques of injection which cause minimum discomfort with few temporary side effects and optimum results. The treatment will make your face naturally refreshed and rejuvenated.
• Treatment for static lines and wrinkles: due to years of muscle movements, ageing and loss of collagen, the dynamic lines and wrinkles often convert to static. With ageing the skin begins to thin, the production of collagen and elastin decreases and skin loses the fat muscles which result in loss of facial volume and skin sagging. The lips also become thin and lose moisture. We can treat all these ageing skin concerns effectively with Botox Dublin treatment, dermal fillers and PDO thread lift treatment.
For the treatment of static lines and wrinkles, dermal fillers treatment is performed. The fillers are used for restoring the lost facial volume, plumpness and youthful fullness to the facial appearance. The Hyaluronic acid fillers are used which give impressively natural results in a quick, safe and highly effective way with no downtime and only a few temporary side effects.
Botox Dublin treatment is perfect for treating the lines and wrinkles of the upper face which restore a fresh and youthful appearance.
PDO thread lift treatment which will be offered at the skin clinic Dublin is an innovative treatment that is designed to deal with skin sagging and volume loss. Our skin specialist Dublin possess expertise over performing this treatment with highly effective and safe results with little downtime and few temporary side effects. We use ultra fine PDO threads for the procedure which absorbs into the skin while stimulating collagen and elastin production giving a firm, tight and smooth skin.
When the skin is young, it has plenty of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and fat muscles which give volume and firmness to the face. With progressive ageing combined with other factors like sun damage, smoking, poor lifestyle habits etc., and the production of these decreases within the skin which leads to facial volume loss, skin sagging and wrinkles. The hollowness appears under eyes as cheeks become flat. The lips lose their plumpness, appear dull and without definition.
It is possible to regain a fuller and younger appearance through dermal fillers treatment. The volume of lips can be restored with lip fillers Dublin treatment. It gives fullness and plumpness to lips while naturally enhancing definition and contours.
The combination Botox Dublin and dermal fillers treatment are recommended for non-surgical facelift treatment that gives outstanding, quick and safe results with minimum downtime and few temporary side effects. Our skin specialist Dublin will naturally enhance your facial appearance while softly augmenting your facial contours.
Our PDO thread lift treatment is one of its kind treatment that is tailored to give an ultimate non-surgical face lift. The treatment instantly produces a tightening and firming effect with minimal downtime and few temporary side effects. Its results last for up to 2 years.
Our range of treatments that will be offered at skin clinic Dublin will not remain limited to the cosmetic treatments. Our expert practitioners will also provide particular botox Dublin treatments for certain otherwise difficult to treat medical conditions. These include migraine/headaches, bruxism/TMJ disorder and excessive sweating/hyperhidrosis.
• Treatment for Migraine/headaches: The migraine headaches are an unbearable pain in the head which is considered to be the cause of abnormal functioning of the brain’s pain centres. We offer safe and effective Botox Dublin treatment to treat these throbbing and frequent headaches. In contrast to pain relieving medications, Botox migraine treatment significantly reduces the frequency as well as a number of days of pain. We possess extensive experience of injecting Botox Dublin for migraine headaches with minimal pain, little downtime and few temporary side effects.
• Bruxism/TMJ disorder: This condition is characterised by involuntary clenching and grinding of teeth which lead to pain and limited movement of the jaw. The condition is often accompanied by severe jaw pain, headaches, earaches, jaw muscle enlargement and chipping of teeth.
Botox Dublin works by relaxing the jaw muscles which relieves tension and provides relief from the associated symptoms. Our experts have complete command over the advanced injection techniques which make the treatment minimally painful, quick with only a few temporary side effects.
• Excessive sweating/Hyperhidrosis: It is a condition that is characterised by excessive sweating without any apparent cause. There are many people who silently suffer from this condition and it adversely affects their quality of life. The condition is caused by the hyperactivity of sweat glands and often targets face, underarms, palms of hands and soles of feet.
We provide botox Dublin treatment which stops excessive sweating up to 90% enabling the patients to improve their quality of life. Our profusely experienced injectors give optimum results with minimum pain and little downtime.
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I have had Botox twice with Cosmedocs. Each time it was given pleasantly with very clear instructions about aftercare and, even better, the effects have lasted longer and without any of the bruising I experienced at rival clinics. I feel in very safe hands.”
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I am a very satisfied customer of Cosmedocs - I’ve had three facial areas treated with Anti-Wrinkle Injection at Cosmedocs in recent years, & find the treatment swift, thorough & effective. Also, Dr Haq’s pleasant & friendly manner makes the treatment as painless as possible!”