Edinburgh is a cosmopolitan capital of Scotland which is a blend of neoclassical building and Georgian New Town having beautiful gardens. CosmeDocs clinic will be soon opening its branch to meet the increasing need of aesthetic treatments among the people of Edinburgh. At skin clinic Edinburgh, we will provide our clients with a vast variety of aesthetic treatments ranging from surgical to non-surgical treatments.
Our face and body Edinburgh clinic will be a true representation of the modern and contemporary architecture, while its interior will offer a warm and welcoming ambience. The clinic will be fully equipped with the latest technology and instruments that are essential for carrying out aesthetic treatments. We have a team of highly qualified, trained and experienced aesthetic doctors and practitioners who possess comprehensive experience in their field of expertise. They will ensure safe, secure and effective delivery of the aesthetic treatments to client's complete satisfaction.
Our cosmetic doctors at skin clinic Edinburgh have a deep understanding of facial and body anatomy and aesthetics which enable then to suggest appropriate aesthetic treatments keeping in view the aesthetics and the requirements of the clients. These aesthetic treatments not just give a boost to the confidence of our clients but also give them personal satisfaction with their profile.
We will create an exclusive treatment plan for each client which addresses their particular requirements. An individual face-to-face consultation will be conducted with the client before delivering any treatment which will provide complete details about the procedure, benefits, any side effects any possibility of risks and complications. We believe in honestly providing every detail to the client so that he/she could make an informed decision of whether to take the aesthetic treatment or not.
We will be offering an extensive variety of aesthetic treatments that address numerous skin and ageing concerns of our valued clients. These include the following:
Ageing brings about many changes in our facial appearance. The prominent changes are the appearance of lines and wrinkles, skin dullness, dryness, age spots, pigmentation, sun damage and sagging skin. The advancement in aesthetic medicine has made it possible reverse the signs of ageing and to rejuvenate skin and restore to its younger condition with cut and knife treatments. These include the following:
• Skin rejuvenation treatments (for treating dull, dry, pigmented, sun-damaged skin, enlarged pores, lines and wrinkles, acne and acne scarring, uneven skin tone and texture): Natural ageing process is affected by both intrinsic and extrinsic factors such as sun damage. These factors make the skin dull, dry, wrinkled, pigmented and damaged. At our skin clinic Edinburgh we will provide highly effective non-invasive cosmetic treatments for treating these conditions that include cosmeceuticals, chemical skin peel Edinburgh, Microdermabrasion, Micro-needling, Lasers/IPL, and Plasma Rich Platelet Therapy (PRP). All these treatments will be performed by our highly trained and experienced cosmetic practitioners who will ensure effective, safe and optimum results with no downtime and only a few temporary side effects.
• Treatment of Dynamic wrinkles and lines: We make facial expressions for expressing our feelings and emotions. These expressions are formed by the movement of facial muscles. Due to the repeated use of muscles over a prolonged period of time, the lines and wrinkles start to appear on the surface skin known as dynamic lines and wrinkles. We provide highly effective Botox Edinburgh treatment for treating these lines and wrinkles in a safe manner. Our doctors at skin clinic Edinburgh will ensure to deliver natural and subtle yet notable changes in the facial appearance totally avoiding the much feared 'frozen' or expressionless face.
• Treatment of static lines and wrinkles and facial sagging: Ageing cause the slow production of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and fat. The process of facial ageing is further accelerated by various other factors such as exposure to the sun, genetics, etc. which cause the development of wrinkles, lines, deep skin folds and creases with a loss of facial volume which sags the skin. These deep wrinkles are called static wrinkles which become permanently etched into the skin. The lips also become thin and appear lifeless.
At skin clinic Edinburgh, we have our competent doctors have the capability of treating these conditions through advanced dermal fillers and innovative PDO thread lift treatment. To restore the facial volume and for treating static lines and wrinkles, hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are effectively used which give excellent outcomes without any downtime and only a few temporary side effects.
The upper face wrinkles are treated with Botox Edinburgh which refreshes and rejuvenated the upper part of the face.
PDO thread lift is relatively new and unique treatment which makes use of PDO threads to lift and tighten the sagging and loose skin. As the threads are absorbable, they activate a production of natural collagen and elastin within the skin which gradually firms and smooth the skin restoring to its previous younger condition. As the cosmetic doctors at our skin Edinburgh are fully trained and experienced to deliver this treatment, the outcomes are simply outstanding with dramatic changes in the appearance.
The youthful face is marked by a plump, smooth, even and hydrated skin with plenty of collagen and elastin to keep it in a refreshed and glowing state. As we reach are mid-20s the collagen and elastin production gradually slows down while the fat pads in the skin also begin to decline to give a flat and loose appearance to the facial skin. This condition leads to facial sagging in the middle and lower parts while making the lips thin and fading borders.
At our face and body Edinburgh clinic, we will offer hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers treatment for treating facial sagging and volume loss. These fillers are also used for correcting minor deformities of a nose that give a quick fix and enhance the overall appearance. The lip fillers Edinburgh are used to create beautiful and luscious lips with well-defined borders.
Our cosmetic doctors often recommend the clients to combine both the Botox Edinburgh and dermal fillers treatment for rejuvenating the complete facial appearance and in most of the cases the results are remarkably impressive.
PDO thread lift treatment is suggested for the clients having mild to moderate facial sagging. Our adept doctors have the required training and experience due to which they deliver this innovative treatment in a safe and highly effective manner which gives excellent skin tightening and firming results. The treatment is quick, has minimal downtime and only few side effects while the results are nearly similar to that of the surgical facelift.
Botox Edinburgh is not just an effective for cosmetic purposes but is also used effectively for treating some of the prevailing medical conditions that often left untreated due to lack of awareness about the available treatment options. At our skin clinic Edinburgh, we will have our professional doctors who possess years of experience in injecting botox for treating these medical conditions.
• Migraines/Headaches: Migraine patients suffer from recurrent and severe headaches in the half part of the head. These headaches seriously affect the normal routine life and lasts from anywhere between 2 to 72 hours accompanied by certain symptoms such as nausea, increased light or sound sensitivity, vomiting etc.
When medications fail to provide relief, Botox Edinburgh offers effective relief from this serious life-paralysing condition. It works by blocking the pain signals send to the brain resulting in a reduction in the frequency and duration of migraine headaches. At our face and body Edinburgh clinic, doctors possess the experience necessary for injecting Botox according to the migraine treatment protocol which gives positive outcomes with minimal downtime and only a few yet temporary side effects.
• Bruxism/TMJ disorder: These both are different but inter-related conditions. Bruxism is habitual teeth clenching or grinding which cause tension in jaw muscle and as a result in jaw joint which causes the condition of TMJ disorder. It causes severe pain in jaw leading to other related pain such as a headache, earache, facial ache and even the wear and tear of teeth.
We effectively treat this condition with Botox Edinburgh treatment which involves botox injection in the jaw muscle. This relaxes the jaw and stops its contractions giving relief to the tension of jaw and relieving the associated pains. The treatment is highly effective, safe and has few side effects.
• Hyperhidrosis/Excessive sweating: Although sweating is a normal function of the body but in some people the sweat glands become overactive so much so that person can't help sweating even in colder temperatures and in normal conditions. The sweat glands work abnormally making the individual suffer from the embarrassing and confidence shattering condition of hyperhidrosis. The main target of this condition is a face, hands, underarms and feet, sometimes just a single area or sometimes more than one.
Botox Edinburgh is an FDA approved treatment for the Underarms hyperhidrosis and are proficient doctors are experts at administering this treatment. The treatment gives 95% relief from the excessive sweating reinstating the personal confidence and boosting the self-esteem of the patients.
Our purpose build skin clinic Edinburgh will have the necessary expertise and experience which will allow us to provide our patients with latest, safe and highly effective range of cosmetic and some medical treatments with complete patient satisfaction.
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I have had Botox twice with Cosmedocs. Each time it was given pleasantly with very clear instructions about aftercare and, even better, the effects have lasted longer and without any of the bruising I experienced at rival clinics. I feel in very safe hands.”
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I am a very satisfied customer of Cosmedocs - I’ve had three facial areas treated with Anti-Wrinkle Injection at Cosmedocs in recent years, & find the treatment swift, thorough & effective. Also, Dr Haq’s pleasant & friendly manner makes the treatment as painless as possible!”