Exeter is known as a cathedral city that is located within the county of Devon. The city boasts a 2000 years of history with its historical architecture and numerous historical places to visit. Though the city is ancient but it has a contemporary feel to it offering something for people of all age groups. It offers a mix of cultures that is varied as well as exciting for the visitors.
CosmeDocs proudly announces opening of its skin clinic Exeter in this historical city to provide the people with a wonderful opportunity of enhancing their beauty and get back their years of youthful appearance. The chain of CosmeDocs clinic is an emblem of high professional standards in cosmetic care and treatments with highly qualified and trained professionals serving our clients with a passion for delivering outstanding aesthetic treatments with optimal, safe and natural results.
Our skin clinic Exeter will be an upholder of that high-end CosmeDocs values and will offer a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments that will be individually tailored by our professional and competent practitioners according to the client's requirements.
Our experienced cosmetic practitioners possess a keen eye for the aesthetics and possess a prolific knowledge and hands-on experience with various cosmetic treatments. They will recommend the clients the best aesthetic treatment option for their individual concerns.
We will provide a comprehensive consultation session to our valued clients in which we will discuss complete treatment procedure with details about the advantages, side effects, risks and complications involved during the procedure along with complete cost. We will give an honest brief so that the patient can easily take their decision about undertaking the desired aesthetic treatment.
During any cosmetic treatment, we will ensure maximum safety of our clients and aim to provide best and natural results without overdoing any treatment.
There are broad array of non-surgical and minimally invasive treatments that we will offer at skin clinic Exeter that fall into the following categories:
There are many factors that contribute to the ageing of skin such as sun exposure, bad weather, poor diet and lifestyle, smoking etc. All these factors give tired and aged appearance to the skin. Our skin clinic Exeter will help you to restore your youthful profile through a variety of aesthetic treatments that will help to slow down the appearance of signs of ageing including pigmentation, lines and wrinkles, uneven tone and texture, enlarged and clogged pores, sun damage and sagging skin. These aesthetic treatments have been categorised according to the skin conditions they treat.
• Skin rejuvenation (treatment for skin pigmentation, dry and sun damaged skin, acne, scars, uneven skin tone and texture and enlarged pores): These skin conditions are caused by multiple factors including ageing, sun damage and genetics. Our skin clinic Exeter will offer state-of-the-art minimally invasive cosmetic treatments for complete facial rejuvenation. These cosmetic treatments include cosmeceuticals, microdermabrasion Exeter, medical micro needling, facial skin peel, Lasers/IPL and Plasma Rich Platelet Therapy. These treatments are performed by our qualified and experienced cosmetic practitioners. Our skin rejuvenation treatments are highly demanded due to their fast and highly effective results with little downtime and few temporary side effects.
• Treatment for dynamic lines and wrinkles: These lines and wrinkles are mainly caused by the contraction of facial muscles. The repeated movement of muscles over a long period of time while making expressions forms the dynamic wrinkles and lines. They commonly appear on the forehead, around the eyes and between the brows. These wrinkles can be effectively treated through the Botox Exeter treatment which provides highly effective and quick results. Our experts at skin clinic Exeter are highly skilled at injecting botox injections with minimal downtime and only a few side effects giving a naturally refreshed facial appearance.
• Static lines and wrinkles treatment: The dynamic wrinkles often turn to static wrinkles due to years of muscle contractions and skin thinning due to loss of collagen and elastin. This naturally happens because of ageing and sun damage to the skin. The decrease in collagen ad muscles fat makes the skin loose and it begins to sag resulting in loss of facial volume and thinning of lips. These skin conditions can be effectively treated with Botox Exeter, dermal fillers and PDO thread lift treatments.
Hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers Exeter treatment is performed for treating deep lines and folds which restore the facial volume and gives a plump appearance which is a hallmark of youth. The treatment is quick, safe and gives instant results with no downtime and only a few temporary side effects.
Botox Exeter treatment is ideal for treating the upper face wrinkles and lines which give a refreshed and younger appearance.
PDO thread lift treatment offered at skin clinic Exeter will be an innovative treatment that will be performed by our trained cosmetic practitioner for lifting and tightening sagging and loose skin. Super fine quality absorbable threads are used for the treatment, which gets absorbed into the skin over time while stimulating the natural collagen and elastin production for a firmer, tighter and smoother skin.
The younger skin is full of collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and fat pads in the skin. With ageing as well as other factors such as sun exposure, smoking, poor lifestyle, etc. the collagen, elastin and fat production in the skin decreases causing loose, wrinkled and sagging skin. The cheeks become flat due to volume loss due to which skin sags. The lips become thin and dull without definition.
The facial volume loss is restored through dermal fillers Exeter treatment which gives fullness to the face. The lips volume is restored through lip fillers Exeter which gives luscious and fuller lips with mesmerising results.
The combination of botox Exeter and dermal fillers is ideal for dramatic facial rejuvenation which fast results, minimal downtime and few temporary side effects. Our experts will keep the results natural while subtly enhancing the contours.
PDO thread lift treatment is an ideal alternate to the surgical facelift treatment. It gives immediate tightening and lifting effect producing noticeable changes in appearance. The result of treatment last for about 3 years and have minimal downtime with only a few side effects due to which is has become considerably popular among our clients.
The treatments that we will be offering at skin clinic Exeter are not just limited to the cosmetic treatments. We will also provide botox Exeter treatments for some of the difficult to treat medical conditions including migraines/headaches, bruxism/TMJ disorder and hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating.
• Migraines/Headaches treatment: The abnormal functioning of the brain pain centres are considered to be a cause of migraine headaches. To treat this unbearable pain, Botox Exeter treatment offers an effective and safe treatment option. Contrary to the other pain relieving medications, Botox causes significant reduction in the number of pain days and frequency of pain. Our accomplished practitioners possess hands-on experience of injecting Botox Exeter for the migraine/headaches with minimal downtime, quick recovery and few side effects.
• Bruxism/TMJ disorder: In this condition the patient suffers from involuntary teeth clenching and grinding which leads to TMJ disorder (limited jaw joint movement). This is followed by severe headaches, earaches, jaw pain, wear and tear of teeth and enlargement of jaw muscle.
Botox Exeter injections are highly effective in relieving the associated symptoms by relaxing the jaw muscle which relieves tension on the jaw joint. The treatment is highly effective with minimum pain and only a few temporary side effects.
• Excessive sweating/Hyperhidrosis: Many people suffer from the problem of excessive sweating even in normal temperature and in normal situations. This is caused by the hyperactivity of the sweat glands. It mainly targets face, underarms, palms and soles.
Botox Exeter excessive sweating treatment provides up to 90% reduction in the excessive sweating enabling the patients to enjoy their social and emotional lives. Our experienced doctor will deliver optimum results with no downtime and few side effects.
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I have had Botox twice with Cosmedocs. Each time it was given pleasantly with very clear instructions about aftercare and, even better, the effects have lasted longer and without any of the bruising I experienced at rival clinics. I feel in very safe hands.”
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I am a very satisfied customer of Cosmedocs - I’ve had three facial areas treated with Anti-Wrinkle Injection at Cosmedocs in recent years, & find the treatment swift, thorough & effective. Also, Dr Haq’s pleasant & friendly manner makes the treatment as painless as possible!”