Manchester is a well-known city located in the north-west England having a rich industrial legacy. It is the second most populated urban areas of England. The city is visited by millions of tourists from all around the globe due to its numerous tourist attractions. It architecture is reminiscent of the 18th-century industrial revolution.
Manchester is a city of diversity that values mixed culture and among this diversity, we aim to spread beauty and confidence among the people by bringing to them aesthetic improvements through our extensive variety of aesthetic treatments.
CosmeDocs skin clinic Manchester will be an emblem of high standards of safety, care, and delivery of latest non-surgical aesthetic treatments. We aim to bring to people the highly demanded and the latest in the industry of aesthetics. Our skin clinic Manchester will enable people to regain their youthful appearance and boost their confidence in their personal and professional lives. Our team of highly qualified and experienced aesthetic practitioners and surgeons will ensure that they deliver the safest and high standard of treatments in a quick and effective way ensuring natural results.
Our skin clinic Manchester will be supplied with the advanced and necessary equipment that would be required to perform various cosmetic procedures safely and effectively in a highly sterilised and clean atmosphere. Our friendly and friendly staff will always be there to assist you and offer guidance about your desired aesthetic treatment and answer your queries in a comfortable environment.
Our aesthetic procedures at the skin clinic Manchester will be tailored to meet the personalised needs of our clients while enhancing the overall profile of the individual. We believe that aesthetic treatments should not be overdone instead natural and subtle enhancements should be done which adds to the existing appearance. Before performing the treatment, we will provide our valued clients with a comprehensive consultation session during which we will provide complete details regarding the benefits, side effects, risk and complications associated with the aesthetic procedure. We have based our practice on honesty and integrity, therefore, we will give an honest recommendation to the clients regarding the treatment they ask for which makes it easy for them to take their final decision.
Our skin clinic Manchester will offer the variety of non-invasive cosmetic treatments which will address the skin and ageing concerns of clients. These treatments can be broadly classified into the following categories;
Skin is continuously undergoing changes due to numerous factors over the time including ageing, sun damage, hormonal changes and other factors. These factors lead to the appearance of wrinkles, lines, pigmentation, dull, dry and thin skin. At skin clinic Manchester, we help you to overcome these signs of ageing and enable you to restore your youthful, fresh and natural appearance by offering various non-invasive aesthetic treatments.
• Skin rejuvenation treatment (for treating pigmentation, acne, scarring, dull and dry skin, uneven skin tone and texture): Ageing skin is characterised by the appearance of wrinkles and lines. The process is accelerated further by the sun damage, pigmentation, scarring, acne, etc. To treat this ageing skin condition, CosmeDocs skin clinic Manchester will provide a range of skin rejuvenation treatments which restores natural youthfulness of ageing skin. We offer cosmeceuticals, chemical peel Manchester, Micro-needling, Lasers/IPL, Microdermabrasion and Plasma Rich Platelet (PRP) Therapy. These treatments will be delivered by our competent, trained and experienced cosmetic doctors that ensure to deliver quick, effective and safe treatments with minimum side effects and little downtime.
• Treating Dynamic wrinkles and lines: As a result of a continuous motion of the facial muscles due to expressions and habitual facial movements, dynamic wrinkles are formed on your skin. These wrinkles, if not treated, can become static wrinkles. The dynamic lines and wrinkles appear most commonly across the forehead, between the brows and around the corners of the eyes. These are possible to treat with Botox treatment Manchester. Our Botox treatment is designed to give completely natural and subtle results as our experienced practitioners at skin clinic Manchester safely and tactfully inject Botox in tiny doses in the target areas. This significantly reduces lines and wrinkles while maintaining a natural appearance.
• Treating Static lines, volume loss and facial sagging: As the skin loses its natural supply of collagen, elastin and fats due to ageing and other factors, the skin gradually develops static wrinkles and loses its plumpness and volume leading to facial sagging.
To treat static wrinkles and volume loss, we provide latest and highly effective dermal fillers treatment Manchester. The skin sagging can be addressed effectively through a revolutionary PDO thread lift treatment offered at our skin clinic Manchester.
Our treatments will give instant and safe results with minimal downtime, few side effects and quick recovery.
Botox Manchester treatment can also be used in combination with the hyaluronic acid fillers treatment to achieve complete facial rejuvenation with stunning effects.
The PDO thread lift treatment is a minimally invasive procedure for lifting and tightening the sagging facial skin. It not only lifts and tightens the loose skin but also stimulates the natural collagen and elastin production which firms and rejuvenates skin. Our qualified and adept doctors possess expert command over the administration of the thread lift treatment ensuring minimum scarring, few side effects and little downtime. This treatment gives longer lasting results for up to 3 years.
One of the key factors which contribute towards the facial ageing is the facial volume loss. This condition is often overlooked by many cosmetic practitioners while performing facial rejuvenation procedures. Only the removal of wrinkles and lines is not enough for complete facial rejuvenation. At skin clinic Manchester, we understand this concern and know the importance of giving volume to the face in facial contouring and enhancement.
• The volume loss in cheeks and lips due to ageing and other factors can be restored through cheek and lip fillers enhancement treatment with hyaluronic acid fillers. The non-surgical nose job treatment can also be used for correcting minor nasal deformities which enhance the appearance of the nose.
• Botox Manchester can also be injected for the upper face rejuvenation to achieve a complete rejuvenated facial appearance.
• PDO thread face lift treatment ideally treats mild to moderate skin sagging. It lifts, tightens and firms the loose skin while promoting the production of collagen and elastin within a skin. The insertion of threads into the skin requires comprehensive understanding of the facial anatomy, precision and expertise. Our competent doctors at skin clinic Manchester have complete command over the technique of thread lift treatment which ensures fast, minimally painful treatment with quick recovery and little downtime and only a few side effects that subside in few days. The results of the treatment are dramatic yet natural.
Our skin clinics Manchester is a specialist clinic that not just provide our valuable clients with the top-notch aesthetic treatments with optimal results but also few of the most demanded cos-medical treatments for different medical conditions including migraines/headaches, Bruxism/TMJ and hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating.
• Migraines/Headaches Despite the advances in medicine, the exact causes of migraines are not known and it is difficult to treat. However, Botox Manchester treatment offers an effective relief from the migraine pains and discomfort of headaches. The Botox stops the transmission of signals to the pain centres of the brain which stimulate pain. This leads to the decrease in the frequency of migraines as well as the reduction in the number of headache days. Our expert doctors have years of injecting Botox injections for treating migraines at the precise locations with minimal discomfort, few side effects and quick recovery period.
• Bruxism/TMJ disorder Sometimes people persistently clench and grind their teeth unconsciously which leads to serious problems such as wear and tear of teeth, tightness of jaw muscle, jaw pain, headaches, earaches and TMJ disorders. We provide highly effective treatment of Botox in Manchester clinic which gives relief from the unbearable jaw pain. Our capable doctors at skin clinic Manchester possess the expertise of injecting Botox at the precise locations to give relief from the symptoms of bruxism and TMJ disorder.
• Excessive sweating /Hyperhidrosis Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating is a condition of abnormal sweating which can be challenging to treat. In this condition, the patient sweat excessively without any apparent cause. It mostly targets the face, underarms, soles of feet and palms of the hand. Botox Manchester treatment stops the working of sweat glands which controls excessive sweating up to 90% enabling the patient to enjoy his life to the fullest. The doctors at our skin clinic Manchester ensure to inject botox with safety and effectively to effectively treat the condition.
CosmeDocs skin clinic Manchester will utilise the latest techniques of performing non-surgical aesthetic treatments to deliver more natural, youthful, and rejuvenated results ensuring quick treatments, with minimal downtime and very few side effects.
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I have had Botox twice with Cosmedocs. Each time it was given pleasantly with very clear instructions about aftercare and, even better, the effects have lasted longer and without any of the bruising I experienced at rival clinics. I feel in very safe hands.”
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I am a very satisfied customer of Cosmedocs - I’ve had three facial areas treated with Anti-Wrinkle Injection at Cosmedocs in recent years, & find the treatment swift, thorough & effective. Also, Dr Haq’s pleasant & friendly manner makes the treatment as painless as possible!”