Nottingham is a city located in the county of Nottinghamshire, England. Nottingham is a historical city with its links traced back to the legend of Robin Hood, to the industry of lace-making tobacco and bicycle. The city attracts a huge number of tourists from all across the world due to its scenic beauty and numerous tourist attractions.
Another highlighting feature of the city is the popularity of non-surgical aesthetic treatments. To meet this increasing demand for aesthetic procedures, CosmeDocs Nottingham skin clinic will be soon opening up to serve the people in helping them to preserve their beauty and youthfulness. We will be offering our most popular and highly demanded aesthetic treatments at the Nottingham skin clinic. Our team of proficient and highly experienced cosmetic doctors will be serving the Nottinghamshire County to provide them with a high quality of cosmetic treatments ensuring to deliver natural, effective and safe results.
Our state-of-the-art Nottingham skin clinic will be well-equipped with all the necessary equipment necessary for performing aesthetic treatments in a safe, clean and sterilised environment. Our ambient and the cooperative staff will be there to serve and guide you and answer all your queries concerning any treatment that will be offered at our clinic.
Our Nottingham cosmetic clinic will offer a wide array of non-surgical and minimally invasive aesthetic procedures that will be designed for improving the overall appearance of the individual. Each treatment will be individually tailored to address the personalised concerns of the individual. We believe in delivering soft, natural enhancement to the appearance rather than over doing the treatments. Our competent cosmetic professionals at Nottingham skin clinic will adopt a holistic approach while performing the treatments taking into account the complete profile of an individual. Prior to the treatment, we will give a complete and clear overview of the aesthetic treatment and will give an honest account of the benefits, side effects, any complications and risks involved in the treatment. This will help the patient in taking the right decision for herself/himself.
We will provide our valued clientele with an extensive array of non-surgical aesthetic treatments which would broadly fall into the following categories and address specific aesthetic concerns.
The ageing process brings changes in the physical appearance. The signs of ageing include lines and wrinkles, age spots, dull, dry, thin and loose skin. The process if further accelerated by sun damage, poor diet and other internal and external factors. We enable you to overcome these signs of ageing, minimising their appearance and to achieve a fresh and rejuvenated appearance through different non-surgical cosmetic treatments which include the following;
• Skin rejuvenation treatments ( for pigmentation, skin dryness and dullness, acne, acne scarring, uneven skin tone and texture): These skin conditions are caused due to ageing and other contributing factors such as sun damage, genetics etc. Our Nottingham skin clinic provides a variety of aesthetic treatments to address these ageing and skin concerns. These include cosmeceuticals, chemical skin peel Nottingham, Medical Micro needling, Lasers/IPL, microdermabrasion Nottingham and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP). All these treatments will be administered by our qualified, trained and extensively experienced cosmetic professionals that will give quick, highly effective and safe results with minimal to no downtime and few temporary side effects.
• Dynamic wrinkles and lines treatment: The movement and expressions of the face are caused by the movement of the underlying facial muscles. Due to the overuse of muscles over a long time period, the fine lines and wrinkles start to appear in the areas of facial expressions which predominantly include the forehead, between the brows and around the eyes. Our Nottingham cosmetic clinic will provide safe, highly effective and natural Botox treatment to treat these dynamic wrinkles and lines. We will offer the best Botox Nottingham treatment to our clients who are seeking natural looking results from the treatment. Our experienced practitioners skillfully place the Botox injections Nottingham which bring about natural and subtle changes in the facial profile, reducing wrinkles while avoiding the 'frozen appearance.
• Treatment of Static lines, loss of volume and sagging facial skin: The collagen, elastin and fat production slow down gradually in our skin due to ageing leading to a dry, flat, creased and sagging skin. Other internal and external factors such as sun exposure, genetics etc. contribute further to the process developing deep wrinkles, lines and folds. At Nottingham skin clinic, we make use of latest Dermal fillers treatment for filling these deep lines, wrinkles and folds. Another increasingly popular treatment that we employ is PDO thread facelift treatment. Generally, Hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers Nottingham is used for treating the deep folds, wrinkles and volume loss in the skin which are safe and highly effective. The treatment gives quick results with minimal to no downtime and only a few temporary side effects.
Botox Nottingham is often used for treating the lines and wrinkles on the upper face which gives a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
An innovative PDO thread lift treatment offers a minimally invasive technique to lift and tighten the sagging and loose skin giving almost similar results to that of surgical facelift treatment. Our highly experienced cosmetic doctors possess the necessary expertise and are well-versed with the latest techniques of administering PDO thread lift treatment with minimal downtime and fewer side effects. The results of the treatment last for up to 3 years.
During young age, the collagen, elastin and fat are in abundance due to which skin looks fresh, plump, firm and tight. As we age combined with other factors such as repeated sun exposure, poor lifestyle habits, the skin becomes, dry, thin and begin to sag. The facial volume is also lost in the cheeks and lips with skin sagging in the lower face.
• The cheek and lips volume loss can be effectively and quickly treated through cheek and lip fillers, Nottingham. The fillers treatment can also correct the minor nose defects and can enhance its appearance in a safe and quick way. It is also used in combination with Botox Nottingham injections to achieve complete facial rejuvenation with stunning yet natural results.
• PDO thread face lift treatment is ideal for treating mild to moderate facial sagging. It helps in tightening, firming and lifting the loose and sagging skin. It also stimulates the natural collagen and elastin production within a skin. The treatment is administered by our adept cosmetic practitioners at Nottingham skin clinic who have extensive hands-on experience of performing the thread lift treatment. They ensure to deliver quick and safe results with minimal downtime and just a few yet temporary side effects.
The Botox Nottingham is not only effective for treating aesthetic concerns but is also effective for treating a variety of medical conditions. We will offer cos-medical treatments at our cosmetic clinic Nottingham that will be tailored to deal with certain medical issues which include headaches/migraines, Bruxism/TMJ disorder and hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating.
The migraine/headaches are considered to be a cause of the abnormal or hyperactive stimulation of the pain centres of the brain. Our Botox Nottingham treatment effectively treats and controls this excruciating pain by blocking the release of neurotransmitters that are responsible for stimulating the brain's pain centres. This causes significant reduction in the frequency as well as the number of days of migraine headaches. Our proficient doctors possess the expertise in administering Botox Nottingham injections to the particular injection sites across the head, shoulders and neck with minimal discomfort, few side effects and speedy recovery.
• Bruxism/TMJ disorder
Bruxism/TMJ is a condition that results from involuntary teeth grinding and clenching causing pain and tightness of the jaw muscle and the jaw joint. This condition leads to severe jaw pain, teeth chipping, facial and ear pain, enlarged jaw muscle and chewed tissues of the mouth. Botox Nottingham gives ease from this painful condition by inhibiting the activity of the jaw muscle which leads to its shrinkage. This not only gives a softer appearance to the jaw line but also provides relief from the jaw ache. Our skilled doctors at Nottingham skin clinic possess vast experience of injection Botox injections which ensure quick, effective and safe treatment with no downtime and few temporary side effects.
• Excessive sweating /Hyperhidrosis
Another disturbing medical condition which interferes with the quality of life is hyperhidrosis. It can be treated efficiently with Botox Nottingham injections treatment. The condition is mainly caused by the abnormal functioning of the sweat glands even in normal temperatures and conditions. The excessive sweating mainly affects the face, palms of hands, armpits and soles of feet.
At Nottingham skin clinic, we have accomplished professional doctors who possess years of experience in injecting Botox in Nottingham. The treatment inhibits the functioning of sweat glands causing up to 90% reduction in excessive sweating. This allows the patient to lead a worry free and confident life with restored self-esteem.
Our experienced doctors at cosmetic clinic Nottingham will assure the safety and effectiveness of the treatments in order to help you lead a confident, satisfied and happy life. We will ensure that we provide you with the top-notch aesthetic treatments updated according to the latest advancements to enhance your overall physical appearance instead of focusing on single perspective.