Non-Surgical Aesthetic Skin Clinic Belfast
Belfast is a capital city of Northern Island which is well-known as a port city. It is a captivating city with a rich cultural heritage and is a birthplace of the RMS Titanic.
The city provides rich information material about Troubles, society and politics of Northern Ireland. As city offers numerous attractive tourist destinations, it is a favourite place for the tourists from all across the world.
CosmeDocs clinic has taken the opportunity of opening its skin clinic Belfast to offer the people far and wide with the range of latest surgical and non-surgical aesthetic treatments in a state-of-the-art environment.
The famous cosmetic clinic of The Harley Street has now extended its years of professional expertise to the city of Belfast to give them an opportunity of availing the popular cosmetic treatments at our skin clinic Belfast.
Our team of highly qualified, trained and experienced aesthetic doctors and surgeons will be serving the clients with the minimally invasive aesthetic treatments with complete safety and optimal results.
Our cosmetic clinic Belfast has all the latest resources and equipment to perform the advanced cosmetic procedures in accordance with the requirements of the clients.
We offer tailor made aesthetic treatments which exclusively cater to the concerns of the individual client.
We conduct a comprehensive and face to face consultation session with our clients before each treatment to provide honest details about the treatment and its procedure.
This helps our clients to take an informed decision about taking the suitable cosmetic treatment.
Aesthetic Treatments Offered At Skin Clinic Belfast
At our cosmetic clinic Belfast, we offer an extensive variety of minimally invasive aesthetic treatments in a safe, sterilised and comfortable environment performed by our professional cosmetic doctors. We broadly distribute these treatments in the mentioned categories:
Among the most visible signs of ageing are the changes in the skin. Ageing cause the thinning of the outer skin layer, the appearance of pigmented spots which appear on the sun-exposed areas and the changes in the connective tissues of skin that reduces elasticity and strength of skin. Fine lines and wrinkles also start to appear. These ageing signs can be improved visibly through a variety of minimally invasive aesthetic procedures.
- Skin rejuvenation treatments (for the treatment of dull, dry, thin, pigmented skin, lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, acne and acne scars, uneven skin tone and texture): With the passage of time, the production of collagen and elastin within skin progressively slows down. The condition is worsened by sun exposure, poor diet, stress, pollution etc. These factors cause the skin to appear dull, dry, wrinkled, pigmented with large pores and uneven skin tone and texture. Our skin clinic Belfast offers our clients a complete range of practical and tested non-surgical aesthetic treatments for treating all these conditions. The aesthetic treatments include cosmeceuticals, microdermabrasion Belfast, chemical skin peel treatment, medical micro needling, Laser/IPL, and Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP). Our competent professionals at skin clinic Belfast perform these procedures according to the high standards of safety ensuring quick, safe and effective results with minimal downtime and few side effects.
- Treatment for Dynamic lines and wrinkles: These lines and wrinkles are usually formed as a result of muscle contractions and habitual muscle movements. When we contract our muscles the skin on the surface stretches for accommodation. During the young age, the skin bounces back to its original state after stretching but as we age the ability of skin to reinstate to its previous condition gradually loses. This lead to the formation of dynamic lines and wrinkles, which are most prominent between the brows, on a forehead and around the eyes. Botox Belfast treatment provides the easy and quick fix for treating dynamic wrinkles and lines. Our Botox Belfast treatment is designed keeping in view the individual’s facial profile which enables us to produce natural yet impressive results with minimal temporary side effects.
- Treatment of Static wrinkles and lines: The static lines and wrinkles are formed due to the loss of skin’s collagen, elastin, fat and effects of gravity. These wrinkles remain visible irrespective of the muscle contractions. They are always visible therefore called static. These wrinkles do not improve with botox injections, so we make use of hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers for treating static wrinkles and lines. Hyaluronic acid fillers plump up the deep wrinkles and lines and fill in the folds and creases to give volume and restore face to its youthful state.
We often combine Botox Belfast and dermal fillers treatment for total facial rejuvenation which produces stunning outcomes.
Due to loss of collagen and elastin, the skin becomes loss and sags. PDO thread lift treatment offered at our skin clinic Belfast provides lifting and tightening effect without involving surgery. This minimally invasive procedure use absorbable PDO threads to lift and tighten the skin and induces collagen and elastin production. Our accomplished cosmetic doctors possess the expertise and experience that is necessary to perform this innovative treatment. This results in quick, safe and effective results with only a few side effects that last for about 3 years.
The facial skin loses its elasticity with ageing and the effects of gravity cause the skin to sag and become loose. The collagen and elastin production also diminishes and fat is lost in muscles leading to flat facial profile and thin lips. The sun exposure, smoking, environmental pollution, smoking, alcohol intake further worsen the condition.
We use dermal fillers Belfast that plumps and give volume to the face. The fillers not only restore the lost facial volume but also reduce the appearance of static wrinkles and lines. Lip fillers Belfast gives well-defined, contoured and plump lips.
Botox Belfast treatment effectively treats the upper face wrinkles and lines for a fresher and younger facial appearance.
At our skin clinic Belfast, we also offer innovative PDO thread lift treatment that is now considered to be an alternative to the surgical face lift. It effectively and safely tightens, lifts and firms the skin while stimulating the natural generation of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin. Our skilful professional cosmetic doctors are the expert at performing this treatment which gives optimum results that last for up to three years.
We don’t just offer aesthetic treatments at our skin clinic Belfast but also offer Botox Belfast treatment for some of the common medical conditions that interfere with the routine life and cause problems. We strive to improve your quality of life by providing you with an effective relief from these medical conditions which include migraines/headaches, bruxism and excessive sweating/hyperhidrosis..
- Migraines/headaches: Though it is difficult to completely get a cure for migraine/headaches but our Botox Belfast offers a significant relief from the symptoms of the condition. The treatment causes a decrease in the frequency and the number of days of migraines/headaches experienced by the patient. Our doctors are proficient at injecting Botox Belfast at the specific locations according to the migraines protocol all across the head, shoulders and neck which gives relief from the disturbing pain and allows a patient to lead an improved life.
- Bruxism/TMJ: These two are different but interrelated problems. Involuntary teeth clenching and grinding is called bruxism while the limited movement and tension in the jaw joint is called TMJ disorder. Bruxism cause significant pain in the jaw, headaches, earaches, enlarged jaw muscle and wear and tear of teeth. Botox Belfast provides effective and safe relief from the symptoms of the condition. Our expert injectors inject Botox injections in the jaw muscle which relaxes the muscle and gives relief from the associated pain.
- Excessive sweating/Hyperhidrosis: It is an embarrassing problem that causes problems in the social and emotional life of the patient. This condition is caused by the excessive production of sweat by sweat glands. The sweat glands become hyperactive even in the normal or cold temperatures which generate abnormal sweating. Botox Belfast is an FDA approved treatment for excessive sweating of underarms. It stops the activity of sweat glands leading to almost 90% reduction in sweating. The treatment is effective, safe and has only a few temporary side effects.
CosmeDocs is a renowned name in the industry of cosmetics. Our clinics located in Harley Street (London), Derby, Nottingham, and Portsmouth are well equipped and modern practices. CosmeDocs are also well-known trainers to physicians from around the globe.