Glasgow is a port city located in Scotland. It is famous for its captivating Victorian and modern architecture which is reminiscent of the rich legacy of the city. It is a cultural hub to many national institutions. The cultural richness and happy lives of people have increased their focus on their personal enhancement which has increased the demand for the aesthetic treatments in the city.
To cater to this rising demand, CosmeDocs has taken a privilege of opening its skin clinic Glasgow amidst this cultural centre to provide the residence with the latest and innovative aesthetic treatments. The foundation clinic of CosmeDocs is located at The Harley Street since long and now we will bring the expertise and years of experience, all the way to Glasgow to provide people with the best available non-surgical aesthetic treatments. We have a team of qualified, proficient and highly experienced cosmetic doctors and surgeons who will perform these treatments with complete safety ensuring optimal results which add to your overall physical appearance.
Our pure skin clinic Glasgow will offer a broad array of cosmetic treatments that will be custom tailored according to the requirements of the clients which restore their young and youthful looks. Our doctors adopt a natural and subtle approach while performing the aesthetic treatments. We provide honest recommendations regarding the cosmetic treatment which suits best to the needs of the clients. Before performing the procedure, a detailed discussion will be conducted with the client to discuss his/her concerns, side effects, advantages and risks and complications involved in the treatment. This whole process makes the decision-making process easy for the clients.
At our pure skin clinic in Glasgow, we will provide our clients with unique and cutting edge technology for the advanced non-surgical aesthetic treatments, anti-ageing and skin care treatments that will be performed in a sterilized, safe and friendly environment with complete confidentiality. We will offer the following aesthetic treatment categories to our valued clients;
Our skin continuously undergoes the process of natural renewal but from mid-20s onwards, this process of renewal slows down which marks the beginning of an ageing process. The process of ageing is accelerated by several factors such as exposure to sun rays, pollution, hot and cold weather, poor lifestyle habits, unhealthy diet, genetics etc. These leads to the development of facial lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, dark or age spots, dry and dull skin, acne etc. To signs of ageing can be visibly reduced and controlled using our state-of-the-art non-surgical anti-ageing treatments system.
• Skin Rejuvenation Treatments ( for pigmentation, enlarged pores, skin dullness, acne, thin skin, uneven skin tone and texture): As you enter your 30s, the natural collagen production in your skin reduces. It also starts to exhibit the effects of sun exposure, environmental pollution, stress, etc. All these lead to dull, dry, wrinkles, pigmented skin with large pores and uneven skin complexion. For treating these conditions, we full range of non-surgical aesthetic treatments which include cosmeceuticals, medical micro needling, microdermabrasion Glasgow, chemical skin peel, lasers/IPL, and platelet rich plasma therapy (PRP). All treatments at our skin clinic Glasgow will be performed by our competent and high experienced aesthetic doctors which ensure quick and highly effective results with no downtime and minimal side effects.
• Treating Dynamic lines and wrinkles: These wrinkles and lines appear when the muscles are contracted. They are usually formed as a result of making expressions and from making habitual movements. They appear most commonly on the forehead, around the eyes and between the brows. Botox injections Glasgow offers the most effective treatment for dynamic wrinkles and lines which prevent them from becoming static. Our experts at skin clinic Glasgow will deliver subtle and natural results. They consider 'less is more' which gives a softer look preventing the 'frozen appearance' and reinstating your younger looks. Our Botox Glasgow treatment is quick, completely safe and gives outstanding results with no downtime.
• Treating Static lines and wrinkles & volume loss : When dynamic lines and wrinkles are left untreated, they become deep and static. They are visible even after you relieve the muscle contraction. The static lines and wrinkles are most visible as glabellar lines, perioral lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines and dimples that appear on the outer mouth corners. As these do not respond well to the botox injections, we safely and effectively use the hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers Glasgow for their treatment. These fillers fill in these deep wrinkles and lines to restore the face to its youthful state giving volume and plumpness.
Botox Glasgow treatment is used for treating the lines and wrinkles of the upper face combined with dermal fillers treatment for mid and lower face for a complete facial rejuvenation.
The ageing also causes the skin to sag and become lose due to effects of gravity and loss of skin elasticity. PDO thread lift treatment provides an innovative solution to this issue without involving facelift surgery. The experts at our skin clinic Glasgow are well-versed with administering PDO thread lift treatment possessing years of hands-on experience that tightens, firm and lifts the sagging and loose skin. The results of this treatment last for about 3 years.
As you age, your skin gradually loses its elasticity and become thinner. Additionally, the volume of the fatty tissues that are located immediately underneath the skin also decreases due to which the facial muscle tone, as well as the skeletal bone mass, is lost that causes the drooping and sagging of facial skin making the cheeks flat and lips thin. These changes result largely from the ageing process but are accelerated by smoking, sun exposure, life style factors etc.
• The dermal fillers Glasgow are used to giving volume to the flat face. The advantage of the fillers treatment is that it lifts up the entire face while also reducing the nasolabial folds and jowls. It gives natural youthful contours to the cheeks and jaw lines. Lip fillers Glasgow also plump the lips increasing definition and giving plumpness.
• Botox Glasgow treatment is often performed from complete facial rejuvenation producing dramatically stunning results.
• PDO thread lift treatment is another innovative procedure that is becoming increasingly popular as an alternate to the surgical face lift. The thread lift procedure stimulates the natural collagen and elastin production within skin leading to smooth, tightened and firm skin. At our skin clinic Glasgow, we have extensively experienced cosmetic doctors who will perform this procedure which make it completely safe, quick with little downtime and only a few temporary side effects. The procedure gives optimal results that may last up to 3 years.
Our practice at Skin clinic Glasgow is not limited to offering aesthetic treatments. We will also provide cos-medical treatments to cure some of the common medical concerns that disturb the routine life and cause severe problems. These include migraines/ headaches, bruxism/TMJ disorder and excessive sweating/ hyperhidrosis. We want you to get relief from these discomforting conditions quickly and effectively.
Though complete cure of migraines/headaches is not available but it is possible to effectively control the frequency and the number of days of migraine pains through Botox Glasgow treatment. Botox injections are known to inhibit the transmission of messages to the brain that stimulates pain centres leading to significant reduction in migraines headaches. The doctors at our skin clinic Glasgow are proficient in injecting Botox injections at the precise locations which help in controlling migraines leading to the improvement in the quality of life of the patient.
Bruxism refers to involuntary teeth grinding or clenching which lead to disorders of jaw, headaches, earaches, wear and tear of teeth and enlarged jaw muscle. Botox treatment for Bruxism can help in relieving the pain in the jaw by shrinking the size of masseter jaw muscle while giving a soft and subtle appearance to the jaw line. We possess years of experience in injecting Botox Glasgow injections for treating the condition which offers complete relief from the associated discomfort and pain.
• Excessive sweating /Hyperhidrosis
Excessive sweating is caused due to the abnormal functioning of sweat glands. It is medically called 'hyperhidrosis'. It is an embarrassing condition that severely disturbs the emotional and social life of a patient. Botox Glasgow treatment offers safe and highly effective relief from this condition improving the quality of life. The botox stops the working of sweat glands which stops producing sweat. It controls sweat up to 90% reinstating patient's confidence and self-esteem. Our skin clinic Glasgow offers hyperhidrosis treatment for face, underarms, palms of hands and soles of feet.
Our skin Clinic Glasgow will be committed to using the best quality products along with advanced equipment to deliver the high quality of cutting edge aesthetic treatments especially anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation treatments. Our qualified trained and extensively experienced staff will ensure the safety and high efficacy of every treatment tailor to the individual needs of the client for optimum results.
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I have had Botox twice with Cosmedocs. Each time it was given pleasantly with very clear instructions about aftercare and, even better, the effects have lasted longer and without any of the bruising I experienced at rival clinics. I feel in very safe hands.”
unedited - you see them just as we get them
“I am a very satisfied customer of Cosmedocs - I’ve had three facial areas treated with Anti-Wrinkle Injection at Cosmedocs in recent years, & find the treatment swift, thorough & effective. Also, Dr Haq’s pleasant & friendly manner makes the treatment as painless as possible!”