Oxford Skin Clinic
Located in the historic region of Central Southern England, Oxford is a home to numerous prestigious universities and colleges with a blend of the ancient 12th century and contemporary architecture. Our clinic will be located among a mix of the old and contemporary buildings giving a welcoming and warm feel.
Our Oxford clinic will function to meet the growing need of non-surgical Oxford aesthetic treatments in the city. With our established base clinic in The Harley Street, we will be offering professional aesthetic treatments that will be individual tailored to meet the personal requirements of our clients at Oxford. Our team of dedicated and competent cosmetic doctors with their years of experience in administering aesthetic procedures, will ensure to deliver these treatments with optimal and natural results which further enhance your overall aesthetic appeal.
We specialise in providing non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures that build up self- confidence and improve the well-being of an individual making them look and feel younger and youthful. Instead of overdoing the treatments, we believe on a subtle natural approach that enhances the natural profile of an individual. We ensure to give a clear overview of the Oxford facial aesthetic treatments prior to the procedure with a comprehensive and truthful brief about benefits, side effects and risks involved to make it easy for the client to take a decision.
Oxford Aesthetic Treatments Offered
Our aesthetic practice at CosmeDocs Oxford Skin Clinic will encompass the following areas of non-surgical cosmetic treatments including injectables.
We partner with you to allow you to age gracefully and slowly bringing soft and subtle changes in your appearance through our effective age defying treatments which improve your complexion, reduce wrinkles and lines, blemishes , acne and acne scars, sun damage, dull, dry skin and numerous other age- related issues. These include;
- Skin Rejuvenation (treating pigmentation, dullness, enlarged pores, acne, skin thinning, uneven skin tone and texture): To address these skin concerns which appear due to ageing, sun damage or other factors, skin clinic oxford offer range of aesthetic treatments including cosmeceuticals, microdermabrasion, chemical skin peel Oxford, Medical micro needling, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) and Lasers/IPL, all performed by qualified and experienced cosmetic doctors of Oxford aesthetics. These treatments give instant results with minimal side effects and downtime.
- Treatment of Dynamic wrinkles and lines: The muscles underlying the skin cause movement and expressions. Due to repeated use over a long period of time, lines and wrinkles appear in the facial expression areas including forehead, around the eyes and between the eyebrows. Oxford Botox Clinic offers safe, quick and effective treatment for these dynamic lines and wrinkles. We ensure to provide natural Botox treatment in Oxford UK with subtle, soft and natural results avoiding the ‘frozen look’.
- Treating Static Lines, volume loss and sagging skin: As we age, the production of collagen, elastin and fat in our skin gradually slows down. The process is further accelerated by the genetics, sun exposure and environmental factors leading to static lines, folds, volume loss in face and lips and deep wrinkles. Our experts remedy it through the use of Dermal fillers and innovative thread lift treatment. We usually use advanced Hyaluronic acid fillers to give volume to face for a youthful appearance.. It is quick, safe and highly effective treatment with outstanding results.
- Botox Treatment Oxford is effectively and safely administered for treating the upper face wrinkles and lines which give rejuvenated facial appearance.
- PDO thread Facelift is performed as a minimally invasive treatment at Oxford skin clinics which gives results almost similar to that of surgical facelift lifting and tightening sagging and loose skin, performed by our experienced aesthetic doctors and surgeons. The results last for up to 3 years.
Due to the presence of plenty of collagen, elastin and fat, the skin looks youthful, plump and smooth. Ageing, various genetic and environmental factors along with repeated sun exposure and poor lift style cause dull and sagging skin as well as loss of volume in cheeks and lips and sagging lower face.
Loss of volume in cheeks and lips is restored through cheeks augmentation and lip augmentation Oxford. The fillers treatment is also used for correcting minor nose deformities with precision, safety and quick results. Fillers treatment can also be used in combination with Botox Oxford UK treatment for a completely rejuvenated facial profile with dramatic yet natural enhancements.
PDO thread Lift treatment efficaciously deals with facial sagging. It tightens, firm and lifts sagging and loose skin while stimulating the natural production of collagen and elastin fibres within a skin. These treatments are performed at our Oxford skin clinics by a team of skillful and experienced aesthetic doctors who possess a keen understanding of facial anatomy and aesthetics. This results in producing soft and natural results with outstanding aesthetic enhancements, minimal downtime and fewer temporary side effects.
In addition to providing cosmetic treatments for aesthetic purposes, Oxford skin clinics also offer Cos-medical treatments designed to treat certain medical conditions including headaches/ migraines, Bruxism and Excessive sweating.
- Migraines/Headaches treatment:The exact cause of Headache/migraines is not known but it is considered to be caused by the abnormal stimulation of the pain centres due to atypical brain activity. The Botox Oxford treatment is administered that blocks the release of chemicals that stimulate pain centers of the brain leading to a reduction in frequency and days of migraine/headaches.
- Our Oxford skin clinics provide effective Botox for migraine treatment that works by inhibiting the release of chemicals stimulating pain. Our experienced doctors are well-versed and experienced in injection Botox injection sites for treating migraines and headaches which make the whole experience minimally painful, with fewer side effects and quick recovery.
- Bruxism: Involuntary teeth grinding and clenching of jaw leads to Bruxism and TMJ disorder ( limited jaw movements). The condition can cause headaches, pain in ears, teeth chipping , jaw pain, facial pains, hypertrophic jaw muscles and chewed mouth tissues.
- Botox Bruxism Treatment Oxford offers effective relief from bruxism/TMJ disorder, relieving jaw pain and shrinking the size of jaw muscle giving a soft appearance to the jaw line. Our proficient doctors at Oxford facial aesthetics clinic have years of experience of injecting Botox at precise locations which relax the masseter muscle of the jaw leading to relaxed jaw muscle and ultimately a relief from associated pain.
- Excessive sweating or Hyperhidrosis: Another common medical condition that can be effectively treated through cos-medical treatment is excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis. It is a condition which is caused due to an abnormal working of sweat glands. It usually targets underarms, face, palms of hands and soles of feet.
At our Oxford skin clinics, our expert doctors administer botox injections for excessive sweating Treatment Oxford which restricts the activity of the sweat glands leading to a significant reduction of up to 90% in the excessive sweating. This reinstates the confidence and self-esteem of the patients.
Our Oxford aesthetics clinic will ensure that you get the best aesthetics treatment from qualified and highly experienced experts in accordance with your requirements which enhance your entire physical profile instead of just one perspective of your personality.
I’ve done Botox with CosMedocs and was impressed with their service and professionalism. Not to mention affordable prices. I was Botox virgin and had my reservations at first, but doctor’s advice made them all go away. And I’m really happy with the results.” – NC
I had a botox treatment with cosmodocs. I found the price very reasonable. Even better the results were excellent. I will definitely use this service again.” – BH
I am a very satisfied customer of Cosmedocs – I’ve had three facial areas treated with Anti-Wrinkle Injection at CosmeDocs in recent years, and find the treatment swift, thorough and effective. Also, Dr Haq’s pleasant and friendly manner makes the treatment as painless as possible!” – CFSP