Polyhydroxy Acids, Vitamin A, E
Anti-ageing cream to improve texture and pore size
This NeoStrata renewal cream contains an intensive anti-ageing cocktail of chemical exfoliant using a poly-hydroxy acid (PHA) called gluconolactone. Gluconolactone is an exfoliating molecule that is more suitable for sensitive skin exfoliation than AHAs. Combined with a weaker form of retinoid (retinyl palmitate) this combination night cream is clinically proven to renew surface texture and tone (pigmentation). It causes less irritation and redness than AHAs (glycolic & lactic acids) and is ideal for those with sensitive skin seeking a chemical exfoliant. It will sting a bit initially. With the added mild form of retinoid makes this cream an excellent starting point. PHAs by nature are excellent humectants hydrating the skin by attracting water. As a bonus, unlike many cosmeceuticals, it does have a nice smell to it.
Skin Conditions it Helps in Treating
- Helps reduce the signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots.
- Supports recovery of uneven pigmentation including that in acne scars and sun damage.
- Works effectively on the skin of hands, face and chest.
- Helps unclog pores
12% Gluconolactone Poly Hydroxy Acid (PHA)
Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Arginine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Acetate/Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, BHT, Glycine, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Xanthan Gum, Lysine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance).
Tips & Suggestions
- Use in the evenings
- Can be used in alternating nights with tretinoin (Rx strength retinoid) for those who want to maximise.
- Combine with an antioxidant (vitamin c12-20%) to Revitalise the skin for a complete beginner cosmeceutical regime.
- To move to a stronger retinoid after using this consider Stimulate RA (for sensitive skin) or RE (normal skin)
Evenly apply a thin layer (toothpaste amount) on the required area and cleanse thoroughly afterwards. To be used in the evening for better results.
- To enhance the results use of a sunscreen is advised.
- Patch test recommended
- Discontinue use in case of persistent irritation or itchiness
- Not to use on broken skin
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- Keep away from children
- For external use only
Get Beauty & Skincare Advice by Our Skin Experts
Need help choosing the right products and how to use them for the best results? Talk to one of our skin specialist today and get a custom plan tailored to your skin.Get advice
Prevent Premature Ageing With Protect
Sunlight is responsible for premature ageing of the skin. Choose ‘Protect’ with SPF to protect your skin from the harmful UVA/UVB sun rays and maintain youthful skin.View Products
CRES Potent Combo of Effective Formulations
Do you want to achieve smooth, radiant and rejuvenated skin? Try powerful CRES Combo that comprises potent skin rejuvenating formulations to give you beautiful skin.View Products