Dual Retinoid Cream
DNA Repair | Active cell function
Stimulate RE formulated with 0.5% retinol and a retinol ester called retinyl palmitate, CosmeShop brings to you skin superfood in the form of a retinoid cream complete with structure building ceramides, calming agents like tocopherol (vitamin e) and moisturizing agents like the ever famous humectant, hyaluronic acid and glycerin, to offer radiant and smooth skin.
Clinically approved this retinoid formulation increases cell turnover which helps stimulate collagen production and regulate melanin. This helps fight signs of aging as well as acne and breakouts. Retinol is also said to be effective against skin conditions like melasma and hyperpigmentation. The non-comedogenic moisturizing agents will work simultaneously with the retinoid to breathe moisture into the skin and seal it so you have no complaints of peeling, irritation and dryness and normally occur when using a retinol only formula.
Tips & Suggestions:
- While using retinoid as part of your nighttime skincare routine, incorporate an effective form of vitamin C in your daytime skincare routine. This magical combination is believed to address about 75% of all skincare concerns one might have.
- Exfoliating you skin allows actives to penetrate deeper and deliver more effective results. However, do not over exfoliate with gritty scrubs and limit exfoliation to twice a week max.
- Complete your skincare routine with a good quality multi-peptide serum for even more effective results.
Recommended Skin Type(s)
all except very sensitive types
- Retinol 0.5% encapsulated
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Carnitine (L)
- Jojoba Seed Oil
Ingredients (total 23)
Water (Aqua), Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Cetyl Palmitate, Laureth-23, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Ceramide-3, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Directions of use:
Apply a thin layer to the skin at night and allow to dry.
While using this retinoid treatment be extra diligent about sun care. This product can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and caused sunburns. Use sunglasses, hats and wear an SPF of at least 30 during the day. Ideally, it is recommended you limit sun exposure while using this product and a few weeks afterwards.
- Sometimes less is more. Slowly build resistance of your skin to this potent active. Going in all at once might increase irritation and dryness. Start by using this product twice a week, then on alternate days and if need be weekly.
- Any active ingredient that increases cell turnover causes the skin to purge. It is normal to notice breakouts initially even if your skin is not acne prone. Don’t be discouraged and continue use for optimal results.
- This cream is not intended to replace any professional skincare unless prescribed by a dermatologist.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Patch test recommended.
- Do not couple with other actives like AHAs and BHAs.
- Do not use on broken skin.
Get Beauty & Skincare Advice by Our Skin Experts
Need help choosing the right products and how to use them for the best results? Talk to one of our skin specialist today and get a custom plan tailored to your skin.Get advice
Prevent Premature Ageing With Protect
Sunlight is responsible for premature ageing of the skin. Choose ‘Protect’ with SPF to protect your skin from the harmful UVA/UVB sun rays and maintain youthful skin.View Products
CRES Potent Combo of Effective Formulations
Do you want to achieve smooth, radiant and rejuvenated skin? Try powerful CRES Combo that comprises potent skin rejuvenating formulations to give you beautiful skin.View Products