Revitalise C20 serum is a unique synergy solution that combines the best of selected potent anti-oxidant ingredients for exceptional results. L-ascorbic acid combined with vitamin e and ferulic is a potent combination resulting in upto 8x more antioxidant capacity than l-ascorbic acid alone. At 20% this is the highest stabilized concentration of l-ascorbic acid available.
This serum is formulated with hyaluronic acid as a base making it very light weight.
20% l-ascorbic acid
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Ferulic acid
Benefits of l-ascorbic acid (most active form of vitamin c) are well described in medical literature to be:
- Free Radical Neutralising (Antioxidant neutralises Oxidants) thereby reducing damage to skin structures (collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid etc)
- Decreases irregular melanin production (decreasing dull & uneven tone skin)
- Collagen synthesis
- Anti-inflammatory (acne type conditions)
- Enhances sun protection
Ingredients (total 14)
Glycerin, Purified Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-23, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, TEA, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol.
Dispense 4-5 drops of this serum on your palm and then evenly massage it on your complete face and neck. Use it as a first product after cleansing the face and allow it to absorb before the use of any other product.
Tips & Suggestions
- Use in combination with Stimulate RA (retinal .1%) or Renewal cream in the evening for completion of Vitamin C & A regime boosting even skin radiance and smooth surface texture.
- Use 2 drops of Stimulate MP (multi-peptide serum) after Revitalise C12, C20 or Stimulate RA for greater fibroblast (collagen, elastic and hyaluronic acid producer) activity.
- In the morning apply SPF to increase sun protection; only if going to be outside (SPF of no benefit indoors away from a window; unnecessary chemical application should be avoided). SPF usually lasts 3-4 hours so an application in the morning may have little benefit at lunch break.
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if persisting redness or irritation (after 7-10 days). Initially l-ascorbic acid stings and irritates a little as well as causing mild dryness. Allow skin to gradually condition to it by increasing dose over a few weeks
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
Get Beauty & Skincare Advice by Our Skin Experts
Need help choosing the right products and how to use them for the best results? Talk to one of our skin specialist today and get a custom plan tailored to your skin.Get advice
Prevent Premature Ageing With Protect
Sunlight is responsible for premature ageing of the skin. Choose ‘Protect’ with SPF to protect your skin from the harmful UVA/UVB sun rays and maintain youthful skin.View Products
CRES Potent Combo of Effective Formulations
Do you want to achieve smooth, radiant and rejuvenated skin? Try powerful CRES Combo that comprises potent skin rejuvenating formulations to give you beautiful skin.View Products