Practicing Safe Aesthetic Medicine
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
We choose different mediums to collect your personal information which are mentioned as follows:
- Contacting us via phone, SMS, email or any other medium
- Requesting information from us
- Booking a consultation
- ur Staff appointments
- Filling the online surveys and/or forms available in the clinic
- Subscribing to an email/Newsletter
- Filling the contact us forms
- Downloading online magazines
- Referring a friend
- Requesting a call back from
- Cosmedocs Careers page job application
- Paying for our services
- Claiming a refund
- Sharing information with us via third-party permission e.g Facebook, Instagram
- Rating/reviewing our services
- Via our emails sent to you
- Contacting us on social media
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We intend to provide you with the best possible experience of our services on your very first encounter with us. In order to achieve that we intend to know about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Few examples of purposeful uses of your personal information are as follows:
- To provide you best customer services and support
- Serving you right on time, making sure that your query is answered in a timely manner, helping you to make an informed decision
- Keeping up with the high standards of services.
- Analyzing & processing the data to provide best in class service.
- History is important keeping your track to serve you the best
- Making sure that you are kept updated about us and our latest promotions
- Making payments and processing refund claims
- Giving reminders about your future appointments with us
- Contacting back if required about the query raised by you
- Making sure that you are properly informed and updated, helping you to make the timely & right decision
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your trust is very important to us. We have developed a name as a reputable company in the industry and we want to retain this position, therefore, we believe that you should be informed about how your personal data is processed. To live up to our words we will never share or sell your data to anyone under any circumstances.
However, for un-interrupted daily business routine, we might use the services of third parties. In order to complete all such tasks, we may share some non-sensitive personal information (e.g: contact numbers and , email etc) with the companies we are working with. These are highly professional companies chosen very carefully to ensure the safety of your personal information.
- Social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook. Only if you allow by accepting cookies while visiting our website
- Our analytics partners giving us insights on you to serve you better
- Companies that ensure effective and timely communication between us.
- Our IT support companies looking after our website and other business systems
- Data sharing is only need-based against the services we need from them.
- Data is only used for the purpose specified in the contract with them. Any other use of data not mentioned in the contra is strictly not allowed and if done will be considered a breach of contract.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES:
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Data protection is a fundamental right and we respect that. So here is some useful information related to your rights of data privacy
- Correction of incorrect data: Your right to correction of incorrect data and we are bound to correct/update it
- Access to personal data: Your right to access personal data we have collected about you
- Stop the processing or deletion of data: Your right to stop processing/deletion of the data and we will honour your request
- Withdrawal of consent : Your right of withdrawal of consent that you have given us in writing
- Stop direct marketing: Your right to stop the data used for the purpose of direct marketing. We shall comply you’re your request
Unless we are legally obliged or have a strong case to defer your request, we shall be abiding by your request. (unless otherwise stated)
HOW TO STOP PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES
Irritated on receiving promotional messages on your phone. Well, you can stop them using any of the below methods available.
- Unsubscribe from our marketing emails : You can unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” button given in our marketing emails.
- Request us to help you unsubscribe: You can also request us directly via email to unsubscribe the service
Unless there is some issue which might take few days for your un-subscription to complete (you may still be receiving marketing promotions during this time), we usually process the requests immediately.
Change of mind! Wish to subscribe again to our marketing promotions, give us a call and let our staff know that you want to re-subscribe the service, we will email you and with an only single click, you will be again receiving our marketing emails.
The above process will only block emails that are not related to booking/payment confirmation and medical aftercare and you might still be receiving emails from our clinic staff e.g appointments confirmation email.
Children, like adults, have data privacy rights and we do not intend to collect data on children under age of 16. So if you think that we have some information of children under age of 16 and you can prove to be parent/guardian of child you can request us to access/delete the personal data which we have with us. (Subject to law application).
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
I’ve done Botox with CosMedocs and was impressed with their service and professionalism. Not to mention affordable prices. I was Botox virgin and had my reservations at first, but doctor’s advice made them all go away. And I’m really happy with the results.” – NC
I had a botox treatment with cosmodocs. I found the price very reasonable. Even better the results were excellent. I will definitely use this service again.” – BH
I am a very satisfied customer of Cosmedocs – I’ve had three facial areas treated with Anti-Wrinkle Injection at CosmeDocs in recent years, and find the treatment swift, thorough and effective. Also, Dr Haq’s pleasant and friendly manner makes the treatment as painless as possible!” – CFSP