This Improved version has anti-oxidant properties that stimulates production of collagen & elastin within the skin. It is the best serum for improving skin texture & health.
Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that helps to prevent skin damage due to free radical exposure. It effectively lightens pigmentation & inhibits further formation. It also helps in stimulating production of collagen & elastin within the skin giving a noticeable toning and firming effect to it.
- Use in combination with Stimulate RA (retinal .1%) or Renewal cream in the evening for completion of Vitamin C & A regime boosting even skin radiance and smooth surface texture.
- Use 2 drops of Stimulate MP (multi-peptide serum) after Revitalise C20, C12 or Stimulate RA for greater fibroblast (collagen, elastic and hyaluronic acid producer) activity.
- In the morning apply SPF to increase sun protection; only if going to be outside (SPF of no benefit indoors away from a window; unnecessary chemical application should be avoided). SPF usually lasts 3-4 hours so an application in the morning may have little benefit at lunch break.
After cleansing apply a small amount to the entire face and neck. Once absorbed, follow with sun protection products. May be used twice daily.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if persisting redness or irritation (after 7-10 days).
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
12% l-ascorbic acid
12% Ferulic acid
Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxpropyl Cellulose, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allyl Methacrylates, Crosspolymer, Fragrance
REVITALISE C12 | Improved Version
Potent Anti-Oxidant Formula
Frequently Asked Questions
A vitamin C serum is a skincare solution with antioxidant characteristics that is high in vitamin C. It has the consistency of a liquid or gel and is applied straight to the skin.
Top dermatologists from across the world recommend this skin-rejuvenating serum since it solves a variety of skin issues!
One of the most important skincare products, Revitalize C12, is now available exclusively from Harley Street Formulations!
The long-term use of vitamin C serum for skincare is safe and free from serious side effects. Also, it
- Helps lighten pigmentation and improve skin tone.
- Reduces the production of the melanin that results in melasma, age spots, and sun spots.
- Moisturise the under-eye region and lessen the appearance of under-eye circles.
- Increases collagen production to prevent wrinkles!
- Offers excellent protection when used with sunscreen.
One of the most powerful nutrients for skin care is vitamin C, followed by retinol. Both have been shown to
- Lessen wrinkles,
- Boost collagen synthesis,
- Get rid of pigmentation and dark spots.
Utilizing Revitalize C12 and Retinaldehyde Serum at various points throughout the day is the most straightforward strategy. As a result, there is a guarantee that each element will function at the proper pH level.
The best results may be obtained by using vitamin C products in the morning, even though there is no prohibition against doing so. When UV radiation is at its highest in the morning before stepping outside for the day, vitamin C serum performs at its best.
Additionally vital is layering! Apply your vitamin C serum to properly cleansed skin before moisturising when using serums.
Sunscreen and vitamin C are a powerful combination for skin protection. For instance, vitamin C can increase the effectiveness of your sunscreen, which means you’ll be less likely to develop signs of premature ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Sunscreen, on the other hand, serves to keep your vitamin C from oxidising on your skin.
Make sure to apply Revitalize C12 and PROTECT SPF 20 Broad Spectrum Gel to finish your daily skincare routine.
Pores clogged with dead skin,
oil, sweat & foreign debris
UV radiation produces free
radicals that impair normal cell
function of melanocytes
Slow cell turnover leads
to increased dead skin
contributing to dull, dry & rough
Thinning dermis leads to
lines and wrinkles
To Cleanse, Revitalise,
Your Skin also don't
forget to Protect
Get Beauty & Skincare Advice
by Our Skin Experts
Need help choosing the right products and how to use them for
the best results? Talk to one of our skin specialist today and get
a custom plan tailored to your skin.
CRES Potent Combo of
Do you want to achieve smooth, radiant and rejuvenated skin?
Try powerful CRES Combo that comprises potent skin
rejuvenating formulations to give you beautiful skin.