Revitalise C12 an antioxidant serum containing 12% l-ascorbic acid. It is suspended in glycol which is excellent for absorbing water. Having a low pH increases penetration and stability of the formula giving it a long shelf life. This product is well liked by individuals with normal skin type (not sensitive).
12% l-ascorbic acid
Benefits of l-ascorbic acid (most active form of vitamin c) are well described in medical literature to be:
- Free Radical Neutralising (Antioxidant neutralises Oxidants) thereby reducing damage to skin structures (collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid etc)
- Decreases irregular melanin production (decreasing dull & uneven tone skin)
- Collagen synthesis
- Anti-inflammatory (acne type conditions)
- Enhances sun protection
potent (use in drops)
Ingredients (only 2!)
Propylene Glycol, L-Ascorbic Acid.
Apply a few drops of this oil-free serum in the morning by fingertip application. The base being glycol provides a thick (oil-like) consistency which settles on the fingertips and is easily massaged into the skin.
Tips & Suggestions
- Use in combination with Stimulate RA (retinal .1%) or Renewal cream in the evening for completion of Vitamin C & A regime boosting even skin radiance and smooth surface texture.
- Use 2 drops of Stimulate MP (multi-peptide serum) after Revitalise C20, C12 or Stimulate RA for greater fibroblast (collagen, elastic and hyaluronic acid producer) activity.
- In the morning apply SPF to increase sun protection; only if going to be outside (SPF of no benefit indoors away from a window; unnecessary chemical application should be avoided). SPF usually lasts 3-4 hours so an application in the morning may have little benefit at lunch break.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if persisting redness or irritation (after 7-10 days). Initially l-ascorbic acid stings and irritates a little as well as causing mild dryness. Allow skin to gradually condition to it by increasing dose over a few weeks.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Get Beauty & Skincare Advice by Our Skin Experts
Need help choosing the right products and how to use them for the best results? Talk to one of our skin specialist today and get a custom plan tailored to your skin.Get advice
Prevent Premature Ageing With Protect
Sunlight is responsible for premature ageing of the skin. Choose ‘Protect’ with SPF to protect your skin from the harmful UVA/UVB sun rays and maintain youthful skin.View Products
CRES Potent Combo of Effective Formulations
Do you want to achieve smooth, radiant and rejuvenated skin? Try powerful CRES Combo that comprises potent skin rejuvenating formulations to give you beautiful skin.View Products