Local / Topical
Cheek Filler Results
Risk & Complications
Back To Work
Defined Cheeks Are Universally Attractive
Cheek fillers have become a gold standard for natural and non surgical face lift because an attractive facial profile is incomplete without visibly sculpted cheeks or high cheekbones.
According to a study, the presence of prominent mid face area or defined cheeks signals sexual maturity for males and females.
How Ageing Affects Your Face Structure?
One of the most important face areas that show noticeable ageing signs is the mid face.
As you age, the skin, bone and soft tissues undergo major changes.
Moreover, the ligaments become loose, and fat pads of the face become thinner and shift, as a result:
- Cheeks start to look flat or sag
- Jowls are created along the jawline
- Droopy jawline and neck skin
- Nasolabial folds (Smile Lines) become prominent
What Are Cheek Fillers?
Cheek filler is one of the most in demand non surgical cheek enhancement or cheek lift treatments.
It involves injecting hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers into the patient’s cheek area to add volume and give definition and lift to the midface.
Cheek fillers London takes no longer than 30 minutes with no lengthy downtime.
Only the latest injection techniques and the best fillers for cheeks are used for the patient’s satisfaction.
A Trending ‘Liquid Facelift’
This ‘next generation facelift’ adds volume to the sunken cheek area while subtly improving the under eye area, ageing mouth lines and lifting the lower face.
Many young patients also get high cheekbones, cheek fillers and apple cheek fillers to add natural angles and soft youthful contours for their cheeks.
Benefits Of Cheek Fillers
- More defined and plump cheeks
- Reduced look of nasolabial folds or smile lines
- Subtle lift of drooping jowls along the jawline
- Naturally defined cheekbones for young patients
- An instant ‘Cheek Lift’ for sagging cheeks
- Cheek Fillers cost is fraction to that of a surgery
- A thin face with plumper cheeks with ‘Apple cheek fillers’.
- An angular look for a round or chubby face with mid cheek groove filler
Cheek Fillers Before and After
Cheek filler treatment can create a noticeable difference to the face and provide a refreshing and youthful look to men and women of any age.
From correcting volume loss to a visible cheek lift to reducing sagging jowls, cheek filler is an ideal approach.
1ml & 2ml Cheek Filler Before And After
Cheek Fillers For Men
This patient came for cheek filler men and was treated with 4 ml cheek filler to add cheek volume to his hollow cheeks and correct lateral volume loss
Cheek Filler Pricing
- 1ml cheek filler £350
2ml cheek filler £650
3ml cheek filler £950
Knifeless Cheek Enhancement
Non surgical cheek augmentation with dermal fillers is an ideal treatment to correct cheek volume loss as a result of the natural ageing process.
Achieving naturally high and angular cheekbones among men and women is now trending for all the right reasons. Time to look the best version of yourself at CosmeDocs.
Cheek Fillers Treatment
Book in for an honest and friendly consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Is A Right Candidate For Cheek Fillers London?
According to Cosmexperts, anyone can choose cheek fillers London treatment if they are healthy and do not have any serious health condition history.
Moreover, cheek filler treatment is ideal for clients if they:
- Notice loss of cheek volume due to ageing that can cause your cheeks to look sagging.
- Want to correct lines and wrinkles running on the midface area
- Have undergone weight loss, and their mid face areas have lost healthy volume and contours.
- Want to enhance and improve their natural cheekbone structure by adding volume to their cheeks or get the illusion of high cheekbones
- Have visible nasolabial folds that give an ageing look to a face. However, for deeper lines or folds, PDO face thread lift may be required after your consultation with an aesthetic doctor.
It is important to note that a client must have realistic expectations from the cheek augmentation procedure.
At CosmeDocs, doctors discuss the treatment in detail with the patients and inform them of everything they need to know.
What Is Cheek Fillers Cost?
Cheek fillers price starts from £350 depending on the:
- Patient’s desired expectations
- Type of cheek dermal fillers used
- The amount of the facial filler used to add or restore volume.
Furthermore, the cheek fillers cost UK is usually confirmed after a complete consultation with a doctor.
The doctor assesses your face during the consultation and listens to your expectations from the cheek filler treatment.
If you are looking for cheek fillers treatment, we advise you to avoid cheap facial fillers and inexperienced injectors.
The reason behind this is to help patients prevent cheek fillers gone wrong experience.
How Long Do Cheek Dermal Fillers Last?
Cheek fillers can last up to 18 months, depending on many factors such as:
- UV exposure
- Alcohol consumption
- Physical activity
The duration of cheek lift of cheek fillers results usually depends on:
- The thickness of the filler used for the treatment
- Treatment area
- The amount of the product used by the doctor. without any serious complications.
Moreover, cheek filler treatment may also be carried out in combination with non surgical face lift without any serious complications.
How to Avoid Too Much Cheek Filler?
Generally, the non surgical cheek enhancement with dermal fillers carry a low risk.
Only an experienced injector with an aesthetic eye will ensure that the patient’s face does not look dramatically different after the cheek fillers.
During the consultation, doctors at CosmeDocs carefully examine the patient’s face as everyone is different.
We treat every face according to its unique aesthetic needs and your desired results from cheek fillers London.
To avoid overfilling or a puffy face, CosmeDocs follows a “Less Is More” approach.
We use natural facial expressions and contours as a guide and a microdroplet injection technique for cheek enhancement.
We usually start with 1ml cheek filler for cheek augmentation to ensure very low risk and gradually increase the amount of filler if the need arises.
What Is Cheek Filler Aftercare?
- After the cheek fillers treatments, it is common to have slight bruising and redness around the injection site. Moreover, slight swelling may also occur, which usually settles down using a cold compress.
- After the cheek enhancement procedure, we advise patients to avoid rubbing or massaging the cheek area vigorously.
- It is best to avoid sleeping on your sides for at least the first two nights. Instead, patients can sleep flat on their back.
What To Expect After Cheek Fillers London Treatment?
The reason behind the popularity of this non surgical cheek enhancement is that the procedure delivers results immediately with minimal recovery time.
However, the cheek dermal fillers do take time to settle into your tissues.
Most patients may notice a balanced profile following the cheek filler treatment as their cheeks are more defined and sculpted.
Please take a look at our cheek fillers before and after transformation and notice how natural and stunning the results are with cheek fillers London.
Do Cheek Fillers Hurt?
Another reason why cheek dermal fillers are so popular is that they cause little to no pain.
Unlike typical cheek implants, surgical facelifts or fat transfer, cheek fillers London does not involve cuts or incisions. Hence, the patient endures no unbearable pain.
At CosmeDocs, doctors apply numbing cream to each cheek before enhancement procedures for a comfortable treatment experience.
Is Cheek Filler Procedure Safe?
Absolutely! The midface dermal fillers such as cheek fillers are fairly safe, especially if they are done by a skilled injector.
In order for a cheek filler treatment to be safe and deliver a desired result, a good doctor must always hold a detailed consultation with the patients to know their medical history and understand their goals.
CosmeDocs clinics prioritise safety and use only the best products and practices for patient treatments.
What Is The Best Filler For Cheeks?
At CosmeDocs, we only offer hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, which is a natural substance occurring in your bodies.
For natural looking cheek filler, Teosyal and FDA-approved Juvéderm® and Restylane® fillers are used that are safe and reversible.
These fillers are known for their better quality and longevity.
The dense texture of cheek fillers gives a better lift and structure to the cheekbones, resulting in a defined look while still appearing natural.
We aim for a natural, refreshed look at The Cosmetic Skin Clinic.
See our before and after cheek fillers photos of naturally rejuvenated patients.
What Are Cheek Fillers Side Effects?
Since cheek fillers is an injectable procedure, there are side effects linked to cheek augmentation procedure:
- Bruising around the dermal filler injections sites
- Redness after the dermal filler injections
- Swelling around the cheeks, which usually goes away on its own in two to three days
- Uneven or asymmetry, which means one side looks more plump or defined than the other
- Infection can also occur; however, it is scarce.
- Another rare side effect of the treatment is necrosis which can lead to scarring.
Only qualified doctors should perform dermal filler treatments. Secondly, a good understanding of facial anatomy and injection techniques is crucial.
What If I Do Not Like My Cheek Filler Results
A detailed and complete discussion is carried out during the consultation with the patient to know their desired goals.
In case the patient is not happy with their cheek fillers London result, they can ask their doctor to dissolve them.
The doctor injects an enzyme solution that helps break down the filler without any harm. Thus, the cheeks come back to their original state.
Always do your research and make sure that you do not fall into the hands of an inexperienced provider.
What To Expect In A Cheek Augmentation Procedure?
Non-invasive cheek filler treatments can help create a fresh and youthful facial profile without surgery or local anaesthetic and you notice the results immediately.
Different types of dermal fillers can provide volume and a ‘plump effect’ to your face.
Moreover, you can monitor cheek augmentation and get quick satisfactory results. Hence, the procedure of cheek augmentation is controllable, and results are relatively quick to achieve.
How cheek fillers work
- Application of topical anaesthetic to minimize any discomfort.
- Your doctor will map out the cheek area and mark exact injection sites for proper filler placement.
- Administering hyaluronic acid fillers based upon your facial anatomy and desired outcomes
After Cheek Filler Treatment
- There may be slight swelling and redness around the injection sites, which can be alleviated using a cold compress.
- It is crucial to avoid rubbing or massaging the injection areas.
- You may also experience minimal bruising.
- After cheek fillers: avoid sun and heat, expect minimal bruising.
- The swelling or bruising around the injected area usually go away in a week after the procedure.
- As the recovery time is relatively less than surgical cheek implants or fat grafting, you can expect to resume your routine activities with any significant delay.
At CosmeDocs We use quality fillers such as Restylane®, Juvederm® and Teosyal® for the cheek fillers procedure. Thus, helping you to achieve that youthful triangle of beauty.
CosmeDocs has its clinics serving throughout the UK such as in London, Portsmouth, Derby and Nottingham.
If you are noticing sagging, flat cheeks or desire higher cheekbones, drop by at one of our aesthetic clinics and discover how cheek fillers can transform you.