Refine, Rehydrate, Recharge Your Skin!
What is a Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is a revolutionary skin resurfacing facial offering multiple benefits in just a matter of minutes.
This non-invasive treatment provides ultimate detoxification, nourishment and hydration to your skin in 5 steps, making it superior to other regular facials.
Skin Renewal Using Award Winning Vortex Technology
This facial is meant to provide instant hydration and a glowing effect using specialized vortex technology to eliminate toxins, infuse & nourish skin under 30 minutes.
This intense facial deep pore cleansing and exfoliation action makes it ideal for all skin types especially, dry, ageing and acne prone skin.
Hydrafacial Corrects Skin Concerns
- Uneven skin tone
- Rough skin texture
- Very dry and flakey skin
- Oily skin & congested skin
- Enlarged & clogged pores
- Look of acne, acne scars
- Look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Mild to moderate sun damage
- Ideal For Acne & Acne Scars
The intense buffing action makes hydrafacial for acne and acne scars very effective, prompting your skin’s own healing system.
- Soothes Sensitive Skin Signs
Skin conditions as complex as rosacea can be easily improved using this hydrating treatment.
The symptoms related to Rosacea such as facial redness, enlarged pores and bumps are directly targeted. This dermatologist’s favourite treatment is very gentle on the skin and with zero downtime or risks.
- 30 Mins Ageing Signs Repair
As the skin’s top layer is exfoliated & peeled using a vortex effect and nourished with white tea extract, horse chestnut seed extract, & red algae extract, major signs of ageing are visibly reduced.
- Tailored To Every Skin Needs
Skin boosters, serums & acids such as Glycolic acids for dry skin or Salicylic acid for oily skin are used to deal with different skin priorities such as wrinkling, dryness & pimples or dullness respectively
- Plumps Up Thirsty Dry Skin & Lips
This skin transforming facial involves application of skin boosters, hyaluronic acid, using vortex technology to restore moisture balance. Many clients have noticed that their dry skin has improved after the first session.
- Evens Out & Brightens Skin Tone
One of the hydrafacial steps also involves infusing skin with antioxidants & other brightening agents to correct dark spots & skin discoloration. Hence, with instant glow, the skin tone improves and evens out with regular treatments.
- Degreases Oily Skin
Too much sebum production eventually leads to clogged pores and formation of blemishes. Using vortex cleansing, exfoliation & extraction, an oily skin looks less shiny with a healthy glow.
- Refines & Reduces Pores Size
Enlarged, blocked pores with sebum, dead skin cells & impurities are instantly purified and shrunk using the powerful suction tip wand of the hydrafacial machine.
The hydrafacial dermabrasion step loosens impurities in the pores for a refined skin tone.
Step 1 – Detoxification
This intense lymphatic drainage boosts circulation and flush out toxins from the body. One of the most noticeable results include reduced skin puffiness & a more toned, taut skin.
Step 2 – Cleanse + Peel
The vortex-exfoliation tip of the hydrafacial machine does intense cleansing of the skin’s epidermis, while AHAs & BHAs unclog pores of debris & acne causing bacteria.
Step 3 – Extract + Hydrate
Using vortex-suction action & salicylic acid plus honey extract the pores are painlessly & deeply decongested. The skin is left with intense hydration & glow.
Step 4 – Boost + Infuse
Vortex – Fusion technology replenishes the skin with a blend of Hyaluronic Acid along with potent antioxidants, peptides, brighteners, collagen boosters leaving it hydrated & refreshed.
Step 5 – Restore + Rejuvenate
The multi-step skin renewal facial is sealed by introducing the skin to the LED light. Blue light attacks the acne causing bacteria to calm down an inflamed skin while red and infrared LED light correct redness, encouraging collagen production & a skin glow like no other!
Hydrafacial Before & After
Book in for an honest and friendly consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
What is hydrafacial cost UK?
- Collagen loss
- Ageing wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun Damage
Each bundle offers different value for your skin and hence, Hydrafacial cost UK varies accordingly.
How effective is hydrafacial for acne?
Are there any hydrafacial side effects?
- Slight skin peeling in case of an advanced treatment
- Minimal redness may occur for clients with very sensitive skin types or with rosacea. However, there are no reports of rash after hydrafacial so far.
- Due to deep cleansing, exfoliation and extraction, your skin may become sensitive for a while. Therefore, it is advised to avoid chemical exfoliation and harsh skin products immediately after your HydraFacial London treatment.
Who is the Ideal candidate for Hydrafacial treatment?
- Is 18 years of age or above
- Has fine lines, wrinkles and ageing signs
- Is suffering from too much sebum production and skin congestion
- Has been suffering from skin discolorations and melasma
- Is not happy with his or her rough skin texture
- Has a dull and dim complexion due to sun exposure and pollution
However, clients who use Accutane, or have severe scarring and other serious skin issues may not be suitable for the hydrafacial treatment.