Risk & Complications
Swelling, Redness, Itching, Bruising
24-48 hours, no downtime
Back To Work
Semipermanent makeup entails applying cosmetic effects to the epidermis or the upper layer of the skin. As a result, it tends to become lighter as the skin exfoliates.
Semipermanent makeup remains in effect for 1-3 years (depending upon several factors) and fades away naturally without causing discolouration.
Semi permanent make up involves the non-invasive procedure that utilizes the specialized methods of permanent tattooing.
In these procedures, permanent medicated colour pigments are injected into the middle layer of the skin called Dermis by using microscopic injections with extra fine needles.
This process is referred to as:
- micro pigmentation
- dermal implantation
- or micro pigment implantation
In semi-permanent make up, cosmetic tattooing is done to enhance the facial features.
Medical tattooing such as:
- Lip tattoos
- eyebrow tattoos
- eyeliner colour
is used for improving the shape and colours of the facial features.
Who May Benefit from semi-permanent makeup?
- Almost every women & some men of any age
- Women wishing to correct asymmetrical eyebrows.
- Women who want 24-hour a day beauty and confidence.
- Sporty people.
- Women who are sensitive to make up.
- Women who are tired of pencilling eyebrows every day..
- Semi-permananet eyebrow treatments are not exclusive to women.
- Men also benefit from these techniques.
Eye Brow Tattoos
This treatment has been specially designed for those who have naturally sparse, thin or uneven eyebrows due to an illness or alopecia. Well-groomed and thick eyebrows enhance the youthfulness of your face. In addition, the eyebrows are given a perfect colour match by applying eyebrow tattoos by creating the illusion of real eyebrow hair; This gives a natural and realistic view to your eyebrow. Why Choose Eyebrow TattoosEyebrow. Tattoos save you from the daily usage of eyebrow pencils or powders commonly used for filling in, reshaping or recolouring eyebrows; they almost permanently correct the symmetry, colour, thickness, density, and balance of your eyebrows improve the attractiveness of your facial features.
This is all done by our expert Laura Kay, who will expertly apply the cosmetic eyebrow tattooing on your eyebrows to create the desired look with a more attractive and captivating facial appearance. Then, using her expertise, experience and talent, she utilises the multi-point system of measuring to give you custom-tailored eyebrows that will provide a perfect balance and beauty to your face.
Before And After
- Eyebrow tattoos highlight your facial profile and give your face a lifting effect. The pictures were taken before and after the application of eyebrow tattoos distinctly show the difference. The eyebrows after the tattoo application are thick, symmetrical, lifted and more prominent, compared to the before application pictures. Eyebrow tattooing is extremely effective for sparse, thin, scattered and asymmetrical eyebrows, as you can see from the pictures.
- Lips are the most sensual part of our face. Their freshness and colour enhance the beauty of your entire face. However, they can become paler and thinner, losing their natural colour and glow as we age, become ill or for some other reason. Why Choose Lip Tattoos? Lips epitomise the beauty of your facial features as they frame and determine the attractiveness of your face. When they have a balanced and proper shape, they perfectly align with your face with even sides. Our expert will enable you to achieve ideal custom-designed lips by creating lip tattoos that will flatter and give you pleasure.Laura Kay exclusively provides our clients with the cosmetic lip tattoos service, which effectively adds volume, colour and symmetry to your lips. It gives a well-defined outer line to your lips that enhances their shape. The colour of the lip tattoos is ideally matched with your natural lip tone, which will give you luscious and youthful lips.Lip and eyebrow Tattoos London services are exclusively offered at our London clinics but will soon be available at our clinics in other cities
Before And After
Is Cosmetic Tattooing Painful?
For most people it isn’t a problem. For others it can be a little uncomfortable depending on the individual’s pain threshold. However anaesthetic creams are applied prior and throughout treatment to keep any discomfort to a minimum as well as local anaesthetic administered by our doctors in certain more sensitive areas.
Semi Permanent Makeup
Book in for an honest and friendly consultation
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Semi Permanent Makeup?
Semi –permanent make up involves the non-invasive procedure that utilizes the specialised methods of permanent tattooing. In these procedures, permanent medicated colour pigments are injected into the miidle layer of the skin called Dermis by using the microscopic injections having extra fine needles. This process is referred to as micropigmentation, dermal implantation or micropigment implantation. In semi-permanent make up, cosmetic tattooing is done to enhance the facial features. Medical tattooing such as Lip tattoos, eyebrow tattoos or eyeliner colour is used for improving the shape and colours of the facial features.
How Long Does Semi Permanent Make-Up Last?
Semi permanent make-up is considered permanent since the implanted pigment cannot be washed off. In time, fading will occur and some or the entire colour will need to be reapplied. Semi permanent make-up can last up to one to three years and will gradually fade away.
Possible Treatment Areas?
- Top eyeliner
- Lower eyeliner
- Eyelash enhancement
- Lip Blush
- Lip extensions
- Full lip colour
- Beauty spot/freckles
- Areola darkening/repigmenting and scar camouflage
- Areola creation after cancer
- Scars & burns revision & camouflage
- Hair Transplant scar camouflage
- Vitiligo camouflage
- Alopecia camouflage
Medical tattooing is simple, safe, effective and minimally invasive.
Is Cosmetic Tattooing Safe?
- Anyone and everyone who desires a natural enhancement and to give freedom from the daily application of make-up.
- Alopecia sufferers who have lost some or all their facial hair including eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Chemotherapy patients who may lose facial hair would benefit from semi permanent make-up before or after treatment.
- Vision impaired people who have difficulty applying make-up.
- People with unsteady hands who cannot apply make-up through Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons Disease etc.
- Anyone who may suffer allergies with conventional make-up.
- Professional women, entertainers, media figures, models, actresses.
Is It Okay To Wear Makeup After Treatment?
It’s best to avoid any creams or cosmetic product for the first seven days after your treatment to avoid infection.
What Will I Look Right After My Semi Permanent Makeup Procedure?
For the first 24 hours, there will be little redness and swelling, and for 4-10 days colour will be 40 per cent darker than the desired look you want to get.
After Care Instructions?
You may resume your normal activities straight after treatment. There may be slight swelling or redness on the area, which will go down quickly. Your semi permanent make up may need a completion visit 28 days after the initial application of pigment to adjust shape, colour or density.
Other Common Areas Of Interest For Medical Tattooing Include?
Nipple and Areola Complex Tattooing
This procedure promotes acceptance of a woman’s self image, as well as closure on the breast cancer experience.
Pigments can generally used a year after a scar has healed to match the scar to the colour of the surrounding skin by using a blending effect through cosmetic tattooing. The Precision Plus machine can also be used with a dry needling and dispersion technique, known as MCA, which relaxes the scar and can cause it to re-pigment naturally.
The appearance of a cleft lip can be dramatically improved with micro-pigmentation and lip tattoos.By creating a balanced shape and camouflaging the scars, the lip is given both definition and volume.
Once burnt skin has healed, or a year after any skin graft work, our camouflage pigments can be used to blend colour to existing skin tones.
It is possible in some cases to tattoo colour into patches of vitiligo to match existing skin tones.
Scar Relaxation And Stretch Marks
The dry needling MCA technique can offer dramatic results that are lifelong and permanent. The technique can stimulate the body’s natural collagen and melanin to repair and rejuvenate an area of trauma.
Brighter, younger, sexier eyes and sparkling eyes!
Semi Permanent Tattoo| Lip Tattoo | Eyebrow Tattoo?
Laura Kay is a well-known and highly esteemed semi-permanent makeup artist. She is professionally qualified to provide the semi-permanent makeup and medical tattooing services. She has worked with a huge number of high profile clients and celebrities for more than 15 years, and is now exclusively offering semi-permanent makeup services, including eye tattoos and lip tattooing services to our valued clients.
In addition to the semi-permanent makeup, Laura also specialises in camouflage scarring for the victims of burns or some other accidents. She has also worked with the Imperial College to provide the areola pigmentation services for breast cancer patients after their breast surgery.
What Is The Duration Of The Procedure?
A process usually takes between one and two hours to complete.
What Will It Look Like Once The Treatment Is Completed?
The colour will seem somewhat darker immediately after the treatment but will lighten to the preferred shade within 5-7 days.
Semi Permanent Tattoo (Lip Tattoo - Eyebrow Tattoo)
Laura Kay joined hands with CosmeDocs for semi permanent tattooing. Laura Kay is a well known and highly esteemed semi permanent makeup artist. She is professionally qualified to provide semi permanent makeup and medical tattooing services.
CosmeDocs is a renowned name in the industry of cosmetics. Our clinics located in Harley Street (London), Derby, Nottingham, and Portsmouth are well equipped and modern practices. CosmeDocs are also well-known trainers to physicians from around the globe.